12.11.2008

An email I recieved

So I got this email and thought that it was pretty fun. I wanted to post it on my blog and get other people to do it too! ONE ANSWER Type Only 1 Word. It's Harder Then You Think!! Here's what you're supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? awkward
3. Your father? sick :(
4. Your favorite thing? family
5. Your dream last night? breastfeeding
6. Your favorite drink? water
7. Your dream/goal? joy
8. The room you're in? master
9. Your fear? dementia
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years? free
11. Where were you last night? home
12. What you're not? lacking
13. Muffins? homeade
14. One of your wish list items? material
15. Where you grew up? louisville
16. The last thing you did? typed
17. What are you wearing? pjs
18. Your TV? small
19. Your pet(s)? none
20. Your computer? laptop
21. Your life? dream
22. Your mood? optimistic
23. Missing someone? will
24. Your car? Envoy
25. Favorite Store? homedepot
26. Your summer? preggo
27. Your favorite color? salmon
28. When is the last time you laughed? today
29. Last time you cried? church
30. Three places I go over and over? kitchen, store, mailbox
31. Three people who email me? alish, will, skylar
32. Three of my favorite foods? popcorn, icecream, toast
33. Three places I would rather be right now? Kentucky, texas, paris
34. Three people I think will respond? hmmm?

If anyone wants to do this, just copy and paste onto their blog! I would love to see what everyone else writes

0 comments: