12.14.2008

Christmas Time is here!

Okay, so I wanted to show everyone the girls'outfits from today...they looked adorable. The pics aren't the best, very little cooperation from the children. :) I took these pics after we went to church, so their hair is falling out of the ponytails. Also, they were watching a movie on the tv, that is why they are starring in the other direction. Gab is cracking me up. Once I asked her to smile, she would not quit cheesin.

Here is pics of the house and our decorated christmas tree. I love the tree! I was going to different colors for the tree, but then I realized almost every decoration that I have is red and white.










Here is a really cute video of Cambrie. Here you go Will, look how big our daughter is getting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so stinkin' cute. You really ruined it for us when we have kids...

Brown Family said...

Cute kids, cute tree, we get it everything you do is so cute!
Love Cambrie's tongue action in the video! She is soooo cute I just want to put her in the oven and bake her! ;)

Cassie said...

Cute little collages. Did you do them on Photoshop?

Allen Family said...

Cambrie is getting so big. It is hard to believe that Ellie is just a month in a half younger than her. I don't think Ellie will be doing any of that, she is a little chubby. But you have a really but tree.

The Burrups said...

i love the way your tree turned out! the colors and ornaments look great! I also love the nativity! did you just get it after thanksgiving?the girls look so stinkin cute in their christmas outfits! You are some woman doing all that by yourself! we are getting so excited for you guys to come out here after christmas!love you!
jen

NOEL AND JOEY said...

um...that is so cute, i love watching your baby girl try to get a good hold on that paci!

Donyea and Scott Saari said...

Your children are so beautiful! I lost your email address. I'm Saari, what more can I say...