12.09.2008

And then they grew up

Man, it is crazy how fast children grow. The girls are out of their cribs now. Gabbie started climbing out first. I told myself that when both of them started climbing out that I would take down their cribs and put them in big girl beds.
Funny Story-So about a week ago, at nighttime I put them both in their cribs and shut the door. I could hear that Gabbie had climbed out and was walking around in her room. I knew that once I didn't hear anymore noises, I would go into her room and put her in her crib. Well, the time came, and I went into the room and to my surprise, I found this:

They had both climbed out of their cribs and were playing under Kensie's crib and fell asleep!


Kensie was asleep with her feet stuck in the wires of the crib.


Too fun.
Cambrie rolls over now from her back to her belly now. She has amazing eye hand coordination, She grabs anything and everything that she can. And she is for the most part really happy!



Gabbie saying to me, "Look it Mommy! Look it! Cambie holdin my hand!"


Kensie can full on dress herself now, and has been able to for a couple months. She prefers wearing dresses, anything that is frilly-she is all girl!


Sometimes she puts her clothes on backwards-notice the tag.


Gabbie is so full of life-as usual! She loves wearing hats, and jumping on mommy and daddy's bed.



3 comments:

Sam said...

Jess, I haven't seen you for the longest time. How are you? You're girls are adorable. I love the picture of them under the crib.

P.S. I am coming to the sewing group on Thursday, we never got the sign up sheet up front and I can bring some extention cords. Do you want the kind with two or three prong/ whole things. Do you know what I mean?

Allen Family said...

Your girls are so cute. Jess, I'm going to miss you. I know we haven't known each other for very long but you are an amazing person and full of life.

Unknown said...

I love hoe they were sleeping under the crib. What a great picture:) They seem to adore the baby and i'm sure will be a great help around the house.

You're super mom as far as i'm concerned:) Two weeks without Aaron and I would go crazy and the house would probably fall down. Merry Christmas!!!!