11.08.2008

I'm actually popular!

Okay, I am so excited because I have always wanted to be tagged and I was actually tagged twice to write 7 weird or quirky things about me.  Well, personally I think I am just about perfect :). Just kidding, I am so weird so this will be easy....


1. Microwaving food-I can't microwave food. Everytime I do I burn it, or overcook it. Will always makes fun of me for that.

2. Sundays-Okay, you are going to here this alot, but Will makes fun of me for this as well. We set the girl's clothes out for Sundays and we are supposed to set our clothes out as well.  I tell Will that my body changes overnight and I never know how my clothes will fit or what size I will be in the morning. He thinks I am crazy but it is true, my body looks different in clothes at night than it does in the morning.

3.  Refrigerator-So I am a little weird about my refrigerator. I clean it at least once a month. I also have different sections that everthing goes into so that I can find everything very quickly...condiments for sanwiches in one shelf, dressings for salads on another, sauces in one, etc, etc...

4.   Smacking-I hate it when people smack their gum. It drives me crazy. It reminds me of chicken frying...It really grosses me out and I loose all concentration.

5.  You can do it-I see something that is really cute, and I say to myself, "I could make that". I do that to everthing just about. I think that I can make anything, if I had the time and the right tools.

6.  Food-Childhood scar, I know, but I really don't like it when Will starts eating off my plate. Especially if there is a lot of leftovers that he could eat instead, but for some reason he just wants to eat off my plate because it is right there in front of him. I just like knowing that I dished out a certain amount of food on my plate and that is the amount that I should eat. Sometimes when he tries to take some of my food I want to stab his hand with my fork...I know, I need anger management classes, what can I say?

7.  I walk with my head to the side almost all the time...especially if I am deep in thought. Will says it is really funny.

Okay, I think that I am supposed to tag three people so I choose Alishia, Jessica Beck and Taryn...

4 comments:

Sam said...

I totally arrange my fridge in a particular way. Sean hates it when people chew gum and when I eat off his plate... So you will aren't that wierd.

The Burrups said...

jess, i love your page, i havnt been on in so long, i have definitely missed a ton! i loved the halloween costumes and decorations and i love what you did with the entertainment center, so pretty! the girls are so adorable and we totally miss you guys we dont get to hang out enough. lets get together, ya ya ya! lol =) love you guys!

Brown Family said...

Man, you really do have major issues. Have you ever thought of counseling or therapy? Cuz...Dang!

Quit blaming the microwave. Just admit you just can't cook! ;)

You are such a snob with hating people when they smack their gum. Your just a hater! And you think you know how to make everything.- Whatever Martha!

Yeah, you really have some issues!

Anonymous said...

I never realized you were that weird... im starting to rethink our friendship. just kidding!!!