11.03.2008

HaLLoWEen!!! OooOOhHHh!

Halloween time is so much fun to me. It is definetly one of my favorite times of year. Everything about it-the smell of jack-o-lanterns, leaves changing colors, raking up leaves and jumping into them, weather changing, all of the decorations, candy corn, trick or treating, hanging out with friends, going to parties, throwing parties,being able to dress up as someone else, making halloween crafts, and more and more....





This year we went to our ward trunk or treat, that was actually in the gym (they were afraid it would be too cold to have it outside). I made the girls and my costumes...The twins wore poodle skirts, Cambrie was a Pink Lady-like off Grease, I was a 50's waitress, and will was "James Dean". Here is a close up of Cambrie's outfit, leather pants and all!

This is the only close up that I have of Gabbie with her poodle skirt. I didn't get any of Kensie.The twins took their hair out and pooddle skirts off twice before we got out the door to go to the party, so their hair is a little wacked.

The girls with their friends from our ward, Ryan-Superman and Ryder-cowboy.

Now, there were some pretty cute costumes at the Trunk or Treat on Thursday...Here are just a few of some that I was able to get pictures of...





Some of our favorite people from our ward, Morgan and Jeff Gunter. They are awesome. They watch our kids for us a ton and we also get to hang out alot together.

Abby and Ryan Bell with their little golf ball Harper. She is a doll! She is nine days older than Cambrie.They looked really good too....
Part of our second family, Aaron and Vivian Burrup, lil gangsters. I love that Aaron had tatooed on one arm Vivian and on the other arm Kim....whats up Eminem?!Rhett and Whitney Ricks were BamBam and Pebbles...They are holding little Ellie and Lexi...
And of course, my favorite couple of the night, Rhett and Taryn Warren. They were hilarious...Rhett did not break character once the entire night....






I love Taryn's booty in this one...so funny








And of course the two together! Rhett's butt is sagging, seriously, they were so funny, they definetly win the award...





Here are a couple other really good costumes as well..





This is a video of Brad Burton bobbing for apples at the Trunk or Treat...It is really funny and surprising!



Then on Halloween, the girls went Trick-or-Treating with their friends Ryan and Ryder. Tacey was there for just a bit too.





It was a little chaotic to me, but still fun-Gabbie kept pulling this one sucker out of her bucket and was wanting to eat it. She would just drop her bucket, leave it on the ground and come up to me and try to get me to open it.





Rhett and Princess Tacey..



Then Shanell and John John came over. It was cool because they didn't know that both of them were dressing up as people from Grease, or was it Greece! (It took me a second to get their joke)





So pretty!





The girls were pretty tired after treating that night.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to kill you for putting that picture up! hahaha. just kidding. I have a secret that involves me, and jeff, and a BABY! haha just kidding. good joke though, huh?!

The Burrups said...

i love the costumes jess! the girls poodle skirts and pink lady costumes turned out adorable! and you will made a really cute james dean and waitress! that was such a good idea for the whole family. a couple of the other costumes at the trunk or treat cracked me up!

Leslie said...

Everyone looks great! Gracie saw the pic of the girls and said "KENZIE AND GABBIE! I want to see them!"