6.21.2008

Projects and Presents


Just wanted to show everyone two things...the first is the girl's birthday present from Nonnie and Poppie and Mughie-Will's mom, dad and grandma. It is a little white table with four different color chairs-pink, blue, yellow, and green.
Isn't their table so cute! They love it. Kensie, when she saw that it had additional chairs, not just for her and Gabbie, she said pointing to the extra chair, "Mom, friend sit here" and she did the sign language for friend. I couldn't believe that she could figure that out.


I saw this idea in pottery barn and thought it was so cute so i thought that i would make it and customize the colors to the girls room....

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Those things are so cute. I can't believe how creative you are! I called you guys the other day, because I wanted to stop by and say Hi. I will have to try another time. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Their room looks so fun and cute! You are looking like a cute preggo woman as well.

Unknown said...

We just moved to Logan, ut last week. We're staying at his parent's house while we look for a place.

Aaron got a job working for the health department here in logan doing substance abuse counseling. It should be interesting how it goes. But logan is such a nice place. He grew up here and all his family is here as well. WE would love to see you guys if you're ever down this way.

Where are you going after rexburg?

Betsy said...

So, where in the world do you live? I can't believe you have 2 year old twins and are now having a third baby. Way to go--if anyone could have the right attitude for it, it's you. I'm so glad that you are doing so well. You have a great looking family and you need to tell me how you made that tree thing on the girls' wall.

Megan said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. The girls are getting so grown up. Can't wait to see #3! I saw that tree in Pottery Barn too and was planning on doing it in my little girl's room! Great minds think alike, right?!

Michaelson Family said...

Jess, you are so talented. That tree was so cute! I can't believe how big your girls are now. They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

i loved hanging out with you and your girls today. your amazing.

Unknown said...

Great job!!! The tree look soo good and that table and chairs is adorable:)

HAYHAY said...

How is the new addition? Put pictures up please? We miss you guys. Jess you are so dang crafty!