8.20.2009

Happy four years! (August 20th)

To WILL, my main squeeze:



Happy FOUR year anniversary. Can I just say that our whole married life, just like dating life, has gone by like a whirlwind? We have definetly had our ups and downs, but, it has been so worth it. I love you so much. WHHOO HOO! Life is beautiful with you apart of it. We have grown and matured so much. You are an amazing man. And for the most part pretty patient with me. Thanks for all the fun, the babies and the life you have brought to me.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Y'all are some of our very favorites!! Such a trip but so good for each other. Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe it's only been 4 years. Love yall.

Michaelson Family said...

4 years and 4 kids later! Congrats!
Love you guys.

Rae said...

Hurray! Congrats Will & Jess!!

Brown Family said...

Awww, so sweet! Lil' love birds!

nbrawley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

You are such a rock star, Jess!! I'm excited for our walks! :)