5.01.2009

Easter Egg Hunt at the Stockyards

Here is a VERY quick post, will write more later. In no particular order:

There was a huge line of people waiting to get into the petting area. We gave up and just went to the gate and started petting the animals that were by the gate. That was not Kensie's idea of a good time. She went and snuck in the gate by herself and was able to be with the animals-that dirty rat!



Hangin around




This goose was mad at everyone-it was honking and looked like it was going to attack someone. Kens thought nothing of it, started chasing it around, laughing!








Horrible pic of me, I no, but good of Camo and Will. I was half sick.






















With cousin Dallin at petting zoo area.









Gab loved the ponies











The girls in the quad stroller!













Doll Face

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm HELLO- CAMO IS SO OLD! When the crud did that happen? I am so glad you updated your blog, even thought i has nothing to do with how YOU are doing. but good to know your girls are still as good looking as always. no baby for me yet. :(

Allen Family said...

Cute post. I'm glad to see that you are all doing so good. You look great too.

Taryn said...

Yay, how's my favorite family in Texas doing?? I miss you guys! and who the heck are all those people in those pics?? Holy cow the girls have grown soo much! I love you guys(:

Unknown said...

The girls are getting so old:) They all look super cute! How are you guys liking texas? i saw natalee a couple of weeks ago when we were down there and she said you lived close by.

Leslie said...

Look at your brown hair! Everyone looks so cute. I can't believe how grown up the girls are looking and Cambry is growing way too fast! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow! I cant believe how big your girls are getting! They are so CUTE! We miss you guys and hope that you are all doing good.

Brown Family said...

The girls look so big! I love that one snuck in with the animals. Such a Jessica move. ;)

Megan said...

The girls look so adorable and are getting so big already! Kids grow way too fast. Are you in Fort Worth? Chelsea and her hubby and baby are in Lewisville.

Natalee said...

We were there at the Easter Egg Hunt and my Parents were with us! I'm so sad we didn't see you guys. Those are super cute pictures!

Nicole said...

Where in Texas are you guys? I forget. Will and I are moving down to the Dallas area after we have baby number two. It was so good to see new pictures of your fam. We miss you guys.

Nicole said...

we are in texas now. my email address is nicelmer@gmail.com